Welcome to the blog

11:30 PM

Hey guys,
If you're reading this then you're probably interested in delving into the world of DIY guitar effects.

My name is Stephen I'm a computer engineering student in the DMV area and I run a very small guitar effects shop called Prentiss Effects. Now, I am by no means an expert on guitar effects by any means but I have learned a bit and I would like to pass on some of the things to you.

When I started there were tons of different resources to get started into this strange world of guitar effects. My goal is to provide a simple path to allow you to get started as quickly and easily as possible into building and designing your own effects.

In my following posts I will take you through what materials you'll need to get started, where I buy my parts, and even some builds I'm currently working on (complete with bill of materials and cost estimate). I hope you enjoy this and find it beneficial. I'll be posting tons of links to awesome companies, helpful forums, and some resources that I find really interesting. So thank you for joining me and let's get started.

Stephen

You Might Also Like

0 comments